How do we contextualize life?
Do we feel the need of doing so?
Do we ever do so?
How often do we do so?
Or is it just a worded corollary, responding to the impulsive flare-ups of fleeting thoughts —
— to define, defend or suppress the ramifications of multiple sub-identities hosted on adapted and belied sanctums with juxtapositioned sentiments of extreme hours and interim sentimentalities crossworded on the life of indices and serendipities driven by the
– Exuberance of ‘nonetheless’,
– Calibration of ‘something else’,
– Fascination of ‘unknown’,
– Magnetism of ‘unseen’, and
– Navigation of ‘uncharted’..
..fixed fluidically on hinges made of pure conviction and platonic inhibition and fuelled consistently by a state of ‘no expectations’ in the dark alleys of adrenaline pumped Batmanesque curiosity?
After all, what is darkness but the precursor of light or the light itself playing a vital role in understanding the life, in reading its uncertainties, in writing your interpretations of these uncertainties.. the context is there..
..and it is not there..
..it’s all within you..
..whether you could locate it..
..or you failed to read it..and..
..you don’t need to be a psychic for it..
..introspect and retrospect to make sense of what is happening and why it is happening..
..see the context, read the context..
The ultimate game – the high voltage adventure – life is this – we play it up every minute..
– We may/may not read the written
– We need to write on it what we need to do
– Every moment has to be lived fully
– What is at the gateway is your soul
– You need to dig deep within
– You need to fight deep within to make the surroundings go green
– Make life secondary aperture of the living
– Be your best friend and worst critic to realize your potential
Context is free. Living is free. You are free. We exist.
Bound by ethics of an Existentialist! Make the happenings see you first.
Someone had said – be the Existentialist at Heart..
©/IPR: Santosh Chaubey – https://santoshchaubey.wordpress.com/