Let’s try looking at the past while positioning the thinking in the future. Let’s fast forward to the 22nd Century to look back at the 21st Century on what would make for the biggest pageturning events based on the present day formations making for the engrossing reads.
So, on January 1, 2101 – first day of the second Century of the third Millennium – what were the pageturners of the 21st Century – when we look back to sift through the events and literatures written.
Let’s look back at the ‘geopolitical events’ of this developing list (and not in strict order certainly):
Most interesting pageturners of the 21st Century in Geopolitics –
1. How China became a free democratic country and a free market economy
2. How Hong Kong won it’s freedom from the mainland China
3. How China and Taiwan became friendly nations and neighbours with China recognising Taiwan’s sovereignty
4. How Japan became China’s largest trade and military partner
5. How Russia got out from the grip of Vladimir Putin and became an ideal democratic society
6. How Cuba became a free democracy and a multi-party system
7. How America became Cuba’s largest trade partner
8. How Capitalism finally won the war with Communism
9. How did the oil economy collapsed giving new dimensions to the oil politics
10. How Arab Spring won its beginning, following by massive losses, to emerge finally a winner
More coming, you may also suggest.. 🙂
©/IPR: Santosh Chaubey–/